This position is responsible for driving capital strategic planning and assisting company management in developing strategies for capital, liquidity and solvency planning optimization so as to maximize value creation and realization.
- Actively manage all the solvency reports requirement for submission to the company, local management and local regulators. In particular, he/she manages the overall preparation and explanation for the local regulator filing for RBC2 Framework and ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements in terms of timelines and deliverables.
- Actively engage local Finance, local Investment and local Risk to plan out and review financial and solvency analysis for management of capital position, financial risks and solvency risks in order to monitor emerging position and react pro-actively.
- Manage overall process of capital projections particularly as part of the strategic planning, to support ongoing business growth. In relation to this, he/she is expected to take the lead in crafting scenarios and providing suggestions to best meet Group and Local requirements while optimizing capital, solvency and OPAT.
- Actively engage Group Capital Management, Group Integrated Reporting and Group Investment to develop strategies and scenarios to optimize capital position and liquidity. In connection with this, it is expected that he/she supervise analysis of liquidity and impact of net funds to group remittance in order to ensure solvency is maintained and returns are maximized.
- Manage relationship with internal and external auditors to ensure proper controls are observed and provided as needed in relation to audit of the solvency and reinsurance reports. In particular, for the LCSM requirements, lead the reconciliation of local and EV based solvency with detailed review of capital position movements.
- Collaborate closely with Group Capital Management, Group Investment, Local Investment and Group/Local Risk to lead overall Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) Review Process which reviews the allocation of assets required to meet expected returns at an acceptable level of risk and capital utilization. In this capacity, he/she is expected to facilitate presentation and endorsement from the Group Asset and Liability Committee (GALCO) which is chaired by the Group CFO, CRO and CIO.
- Manage the local Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) discussions which include monitoring, reporting and reviewing current capital, solvency and SAA position to key local stakeholders (i.e. CFO, CIO and CRO) in compliance to the SAA Standard.
- Actively drive initiatives to improve the data, calculations and reporting of solvency results in order to gain insights from capital management and optimization to assist in business value creation.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines