Ensures field governance and coordinates with HO business units to support and sustain key organizational initiatives
• Support zones in localization of strategies
• Measures and analyzes business impact and benefits realization of local initiatives
• Governance of local workstream & execution
• Manage reports and data analysis for sales, recruitment, training, leader appointments, forecasts, etc.
• Provide feedback to HO based on field experience and integrate recommendations in the zone as necessary
• Basic project and program management discipline
• Detailed, organized, resourceful, disciplined
• Able to get people to work together to produce results
• Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.