We’re looking for a Program Manager who will manage the program of Agency Sales Group assets – covering benefits and KPIs realization, risk and issue management, information security compliance, financials and budget management, vendor management, incident reporting, monitoring of business key metrics and performance, and providing insights and driving actions for the business.
- Organize daily program activities throughout the program life cycle according to the business objectives and goals for each project; Carry out direction and implementation of projects and transformation activities to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance to the business
- Collaborate with key program/project stakeholders to develop and manage budgets, product roadmaps, forecasts, Group and local-mandated controls, and operating plans
- Produce complete, accurate, and timely reporting of program and project statuses and metrics/KPIs throughout their life cycles, and partner with the product development teams to review and improve strategies/initiatives
- Evaluate and address the programs’ risks, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities; remedy any issues and scope changes and take corrective measurements
- Manage and utilize resources across projects
- Oversee and maintain program, portfolio, and project documentations, including repository of contracts and engagements, project closure completion
- Strong stakeholder management to drive buy-ins, approvals, negotiations, and problem management
- Support Head of Agency Digitalization in strategy planning and execution
- Manage dashboard for key metrics/KPI monitoring and ensure accuracy of figures
- Reconcile all projects in terms of declared recurring costs against potential changes in recurring costs
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.