Acts as a technical lead and subject matter expert for the team on data engineering technical stack and integration tools and best practices used in analytics data management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand, design, develop, and expand data engineering/ data warehousing technical stacks: ETLs, Data Stores, Data Warehouse, Data Lakes, Data Hubs, Data Governance, Visualization, Performance, Infrastructure, and Governance in either enterprise/ open source/ bespoke solutions or platforms.
- Design and develop ETL environment/ ingestion of data from source to destination.
- Design, develop, and test data stores, data warehouse, and data mart in the Azure environment
- Implement data pipelines to bring data at reach to platforms or tools used by different business units. Maintain development roadmap aligned with product and infrastructure objectives to support advanced data solutions
- Analyze source data and data flows and building APIs or solutions for data consumption or integration to different tools
- Provide subject matter expertise or support to data engineering technical stack post-production
- Design, implement, and test solutions for integrating, streaming, processing, and storage of data. This also includes data in data warehouses, data lakes, and/or data hubs and handling of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Migrate existing reports and dashboards to the cloud data platform through data mart or PowerBI dashboards
- Work with architects contributing to the data and analytics team on best practices in backend infrastructure, cloud transformation, and distributed computing topics
- Manage monitoring of all data cleansing/quality activities including support and guidance to business users to support all reporting needs, data profiles.
- Develop team’s data capabilities with knowledge sharing, enforcing best practices, and building a data-driven organization
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering courses
- Innovative, proactive, creative, well-organized and able to easily adapt to various technologies
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to manage work with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Willingness and desire to learn new environment and tools and advance your knowledge. Keeps up to data with new research and integrated applications in the area of data science.
- Able to work with loosely defined requirements and exercise analytical skills to clarify questions, share methodology/approach, and build/test solutions.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing, building data warehouses or data lakes.
- Prior experience on applications analysis, design and development
- Must understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Must have extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices
- Must have background in Azure namely – Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake.
- Preferably with background on Qlik Data Replicator and PowerBI
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines