The role is responsible for driving the constant improvement of business processes across the company. The jobholder is expected to work with the EXCO and agree on a priority review list. To do that, an appropriate framework must be developed highlighting key objectives of business process reviews which may include strategic goals, business expansion/improvement or optimization. The framework must relate to defined key performance indicators from the perspective of prudent financial management, process efficiency, customer service and Group and Regulatory Standards.
The jobholder is expected to provide thought leadership to identify areas where opportunity for improvement exists. These may be driven by new business opportunities, technology development, observed inefficiencies. The jobholder is expected to formulate possible solutions, coordinate for support, funding and execute solutions. He/she is also expected to work effectively with different areas in the organization at different levels such as business process owners, technology, project teams in order to exploit aforementioned opportunities. Both internal and external resourcing may be required which needs to be identified and coordinated by the same person.
Performs any or all of the following in various degrees according to the position’s job level:
1. Scope the BPM role and responsibility vis-à-vis current project portfolios (eg TDA, NTDA, etc)
2. Develop a framework so performance in critical processes are regularly monitored to identify leakages or opportunities to improve. This requires the jobholder to understand strategic and operating priorities, relevant KPIs, risks and regulatory obligations.
3. Develop a framework that will help identify processes for review which may provide the most beneficial impact to the company.
4. Keep the EXCO informed of crucial process performance and intervention required.
5. Develop solutions in coordination with process owners, automation, data analytics and advocate for execution of the same for financial and execution resourcing.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.