To act as the first line of defense within the Agency Distribution channel and to uphold the Business Quality in the Agency Force, through constant monitoring and communication with stakeholders, and initiates continuous improvement with reference to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of BQ.
- Ensure that Business Quality is a core component of the Agency Distribution strategy and also aligned to the company’s operating Philosophy of “Doing the right thing, in the right way, with the right people and the right results will come”.
- Help strengthen the first line of defense in mitigating risk and process gaps for the Agency Distribution channel.
- Enhance existing processes and recommend new procedures that will shorten BQ’s TAT.
- Monitor, detect, assess/validate and report abnormal trends found in the Predictive Modelling/Market Conduct Monitoring Tool such as agent and product profiling, policy status, lapsed, terminations, duplicate addresses/contact numbers, etc.
- Coordinate with the Business Units (BUs) to verify findings generated from the PMT/MCMT tool.
- Send out reminders and correspondences to the agents and leaders in relation to the PM/MCMT findings, pending requirements, UPC and other agency related
- Review, process, and monitor the Policy Replacement cases and requests based on the set guidelines.
- Checks and provide updates on misconduct cases in relation to the issuance of the agents’ clearances, and ARAP/APP withdrawals.
- Reports/escalate any violations and noncompliance with the Company’s policies and procedures to the immediate superiors and to the compliance Dept.
- Assist Risk and Compliance with ad-hoc analysis, assessment, controls & investigation, whenever required.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the department head/immediate superior in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Job Category: Agency Distribution
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines