ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to be part of a rapidly growing
company and use their technical skills and imagination to shake things up in the traditional
business ecosystem with a suite of platforms powered by our Spark technology.
This role will oversee our enterprise clients’ growth, retention, and satisfaction in Japan. You
will be responsible for driving key targets, including customer growth, retention, and
satisfaction, as part of the pre/post-sale management process. The position is highly visible
within the client and involves frequent interaction with senior leaders internally and externally.
The ideal candidate has deep technical expertise and an entrepreneurial mindset and is
passionate about providing excellent customer experience while creating value and delivering
on commitments for our clients.
Now you may be wondering what your day-to-day will look like. You will…
• Lead engagements with customers and partners across different industry segments to
provide onboarding support, training, and implement customer success programs.
• Is enthusiastic about working in technology and can ideate solutions for both customer
business problems and product feature improvements.
• Comfortable working with complex Excel Spreadsheets
• Gather end-user feedback, provide insights into customer use cases, and collaborate
with the product team to continuously improve our products to delight the customer.
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to provide the right guidance and
how best to address pain points in the customer lifecycle
• Develop a deep understanding of our unique products.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple customer engagement platforms.
• Educate and empower our customers and partners as part of increasing adoption and
• Organize and plan brand-building initiatives to drive engagement across our customer
and partner communities.
• Contribute to effective working relationships in a global matrix organization to deliver a
coherent and positive environment.
What experience and attributes we think you need to get the job done…
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong oral and written business communication skills in both Japanese and English
• 3-5 years of customer success/client management experience or community
management experience or similar role
• Ability to communicate confidently with strong written presentation and live virtual
• Customer-oriented. Demonstrated experience in working effectively in a fast-paced
environment and able to react.
• positively to change
• Self-starter. Have a passion and curiosity about using technology to solve our
customers and partners’ business.
• Culturally adaptable and experience working in a constantly changing and dynamic
Nice To Have
• Exposure to agile project management, business analysis, change management and
product development lifecycle and release management activities.
• Some working knowledge of AWS and public cloud/SaaS technologies