Acts as a technical lead and main person for the team on design and development of tools and best practices used in analytics data management including but not limited to SAS, Azure Cloud, other data warehouses, data lakes, and data hubs.
Other activities which you will be engaged on include:
• Designs and developments of data warehouses, data lakes, and data hubs.
• Designs and developments of data governance tools and enterprise solutions.
• Builds the data analytics teams by assessing and learning data engineering tools and data visualization tools.
• Trains and educates the organization as we transform towards a data-driven organization.
• Builds processes and tools to govern data analytics across the organization.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs full lifecycle of data analyst activities include conceptualization to operationalization. Provides critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data to generate insights source data profiling and analysis.
- Defines data sources and requirements, designs, and implements processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets that is used for modelling, data mining, and other purposes
- Uses Business Intelligence tools to design analytics dashboards for management. Develops dashboard visualizations, metrics, KPI.
- Designs and develops reports/ dashboards/ analytic outputs for different business units.
- Supports ad-hoc requests on reporting needs.
- Supports initiatives running in the data analytics organization which may include design/development of data engineering technical stack or modeling by data science team.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education: College/University Degree
- Innovative, proactive, creative, well-organized, and able to easily adapt to various technologies.
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to manage work with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Willingness and desire to learn new environment and tools and advance your knowledge. Keeps up to data with new research and integrated applications in data science field.
- Able to work with loosely defined requirements and exercise analytical skills to clarify questions, share methodology/approach, and build/test solutions.
- Strong dashboard/report production experience in Tableau or PowerBI. Comfortable working in Excel using Pivots. Knows Web Application development and D3.js is a plus.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.