ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use Business Intelligence Tools to design analytics dashboards for management. Develop dashboard
visualizations, metrics, KPI.
• Design and develop reports/ dashboards/ analytic outputs for different business units.
• Functions as the Application Owner of the Power BI Gateway as the primary contact for Infra-related activities
• Perform full lifecycle of data analyst activities include conceptualization to operationalization. Provide critical
thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data to generate insights source data profiling and analysis.
• Manage resource allocations to demands approved by the business and the analytics leads / application
domain leads and ensure that these demands are met.
• Ensures that projects that are executed by the Business Intelligence team are delivered on time, at cost, and
• Manages the end-to-end delivery model of Business Intelligence projects which include, but are not limited to,
team stand-ups / checkpoints, dashboard review / feedback sessions, and approval for release to production.
• Support ad-hoc requests on reporting needs.
• Support initiatives running in the data analytics organization which may include design/development of data
engineering technical stack or modeling by data science team.
• Consulted on data sources and requirements, design and implement processes and model for complex, large-
scale datasets that is used for modelling, data mining, and other purposes.
• Innovative, proactive, creative, well-organized and able to easily adapt to various technologies
• Great interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to manage work with
• internal stakeholders and vendors.
• Willingness and desire to learn new environment and tools and advance your knowledge. Keeps up to data
with new research and integrated applications in the area of data science.
• Able to work with loosely defined requirements and exercise analytical skills to clarify questions, share
methodology/approach, and build/test solutions.
• Has experience in presenting to large audiences or executive committees and able to design compelling
• Strong dashboard/report production experience in PowerBI or other business intelligence tools like Tableau,
SAP Business Objects, QlikView, etc. Comfortable working in Excel using Pivots. Knows Web Application
development and D3.js is a plus.
• Strong SQL, data querying, and data analysis skills
• Must understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and
• Experience working with diverse set of data sources and off-the shelf/enterprise/bespoke applications.
• Experience with Python and machine learning is a plus.
• Knowledge/Experience with statistical modeling is a plus.