Acts as a technical / delivery lead and main person for the team on design and development of business intelligence content and best practices used in analytics and business intelligence including but not limited to Power BI, Tableau, etc.
Other activities which you will be engaged on include:
• Build the data and analytics teams by assessing and learning data engineering tools and data visualization tools
• Train and educate the organization as we transform towards a data-driven organization
• Build processes and tools to govern business intelligence across the organization
• Design & Development of data marts on enterprise data platforms.
• Design & Development of data governance tools and enterprise solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use Business Intelligence Tools to design analytics dashboards for management. Develop dashboard visualizations, metrics, KPI
- Design and develop reports/ dashboards/ analytic outputs for different business units
- Functions as the Application Owner of the Power BI Gateway as the primary contact for Infra-related activities
- Perform full lifecycle of data analyst activities include conceptualization to operationalization. Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data to generate insights source data profiling and analysis.
- Manage resource allocations to demands approved by the business and the analytics leads / application domain leads and ensure that these demands are met.
- Ensures that projects that are executed by the Business Intelligence team are delivered on time, at cost, and of quality.
- Manages the end-to-end delivery model of Business Intelligence projects which include, but are not limited to, team stand-ups / checkpoints, dashboard review / feedback sessions, and approval for release to production.
- Support ad-hoc requests on reporting needs.
- Support initiatives running in the data analytics organization which may include design/development of data engineering technical stack or modeling by data science team.
- Consulted on data sources and requirements, design and implement processes and model for complex, large-scale datasets that is used for modelling, data mining, and other purposes
- Innovative, proactive, creative, well-organized and able to easily adapt to various technologies
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to manage work with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Willingness and desire to learn new environment and tools and advance your knowledge. Keeps up to data with new research and integrated applications in the area of data science.
- Able to work with loosely defined requirements and exercise analytical skills to clarify questions, share methodology/approach, and build/test solutions.
- Has experience in presenting to large audiences or executive committees and able to design compelling presentations.
- Strong dashboard/report production experience in PowerBI or other business intelligence tools like Tableau, SAP Business Objects, QlikView, etc. Comfortable working in Excel using Pivots. Knows Web Application development and D3.js is a plus.
- Strong SQL, data querying, and data analysis skills
- Must have understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience working with diverse set of data sources and off-the shelf/enterprise/bespoke applications
- Experience with Python and machine learning is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience with statistical modeling is a plus.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.