Leads digital campaign development, execution, monitoring and ensures that these campaigns meet their objectives. They are tasked to design and improve the processes involved in the conversion of leads to actual sales. They are in charge of engaging with the different sales channels to make sure that they maximize the benefits of existing digital channels. They are tasked to research best digital practices that can be adopted.
- Formulate campaigns and establish mechanics that can effectively target clients and generate lead conversion strategies that can maximize sales output
- Meet with bank partners and different partners to establish mutually acceptable campaign parameters, deliverables and metrics
- Monitor the performance of the campaign based on activities gathered from Microsoft Dynamics and our Leads Management System
- Motivate the sales teams to maximize the opportunities from the campaign by producing campaign materials, conducting roll out discussions, gathering feedback and positioning the campaign to align with their objectives
- Create and track the different metrics for the campaign process to improve its performance in the next iterations, identify points of improvement and evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency in reaching the desired goals
Minimum Job Requirement
- At least 3 years work experience
- Experience in one or more of the following fields are preferred – digital marketing, sales campaign management, relationship management, research, data analysis.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.