- 5+ years of project/program management experience using leading methodologies and processes
- Transitions Management experience in a service outsourcing environment
- Transformation Project Management Experience in a financial services company
- Strong oral/written communication skills required to interact with senior officers and representatives
- University degree in accounting, finance, business management, or computer science.
- Six Sigma or Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office Suite includes Power Point, MS Project, Excel, Word, One Note
- Execution-oriented with strong focus to deliver targeted outcomes
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and influencing skills. Demonstrates initiative and confidence to make sound judgement calls.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and adapt to change while managing time and workload with aggressive timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across cultures. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of building a business case for potential process and/or procedure solutions and completes cost/benefit analysis as support.
- Flexible on shift and overtime may be required to meet business deadlines.
- Participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains networks and participates in professional organization to always be up to date on job knowledge.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines