• Primarily working on System Integration for all Enterprise Solution
• Aid and support solution architects and business analyst in designing modern ETL systems using
cloud-based tools and connectors. Can migrate APIs from other tech platforms to Microsoft API
• Conducts a system architecture evaluation and collaborates with project management and IT
development teams to improve the architecture.
• Evaluates project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process reengineering if required.
• Analyzes the business impact that certain technical choices may have on a client’s business
• Supervises and guides development teams.
• Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing
• Conduct independent research, interpret highly technical documents, draw valid conclusions,
develop technological solutions, take appropriate actions and/or make appropriate
recommendation related to complex IT problems.
Job Description and Qualifications.
• Experience in design solutions and architecture in creating, maintaining, and versioning APIs in
the Azure management layer.
• Strong understandings on Azure APIM architecture and platform design.
• 6 years’ experience in IT areas with 3 years in system analysis
• Proven professional experience in designing and implementing enterprise scale of Enterprise
Services Bus, Business Process Management, Enterprise Workflow, Data Integration, B2B and
• Proven professional experience in working with enterprise scale of Policy Admin System,
Accounting System, Compensation System, Sales Distribution Mobile Application / Portal,
Customer Mobile Application / Portal, Customer Relationship Management, Data Warehouse,
Data Analytics, Data Quality, Anti Money Laundering, Predictive Modelling, Electronic
Identification System and Cloud computing – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a
Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Knowledgeable in computer programming, database design, enterprise software, operating
systems and hardware
Conversant with SoftwareAG, Informatica, Java, .NET, Web
• Development, Mobile Development and Database (SQL & No SQL)
Fluent to communicate in English Understand Project Management and Software Development
• Excellent Communication Skill
• Good analytical skill & can think out of the box.
Certifications/licenses (are an advantage):
• Enterprise Architecture certification (e.g., TOGAF)
• Technical certification (e.g., SoftwareAG, Java, Microsoft)
• Business certification (e.g., FLMI from LOMA)