- At least 3 years’ experience in public accounting or internal audit or compliance function with at least one (1) year supervisory capacity in audit, preferably in an insurance company; good communication skills both oral and written; good presentation skills; good leadership, analytical and decision-making skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and; good people management skills.
- With knowledge of and skill in:
applying information system/technology and internal auditing principles and practices
collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
negotiating issues and resolving problems
With audit experience in IT Operations, Information Security, Project Management/ System Development, and Database Administration
Has good analytical skills, sound independent judgement and attention to details
- CPA; Other certifications such CIA, CISA or CFE is a plus
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License
(Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Job Category: audit
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines