1. Inorganic Leader Expansion and Development
2. Provide support to Inorganic Leaders with expansion/spin-off plans
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create activities and programs to influence Inorganic Agency leaders to recruit Inorganic Agency Leaders.
- Coach Agency on understanding and maximizing the Agency Compensation Scheme and Career Path.
- Conduct Leader BOPs and BBSG.
- Coach Agency Leaders on utilizing the Advisor and Leader training roadmap
- Empower Agency Leaders to do SBSG, Performance Coaching, and JFW for activation, productivity and to develop MDRTs.
- Develop a Leader expansion plan in alignment with agency’s manpower growth strategy (clarity in strategy, show income simulation, strengthen direct recruitment to promote
- New Leaders while spinning off UMs, recruitment and activation funnel).
- Conduct weekly business review, follow up/follow through coaching and mentoring sessions with Agency Leaders.
- Partner with Academy and New Leader Promotions Workstream in identifying gaps in recruitment, training and supervision skills of the Agency Leader, providing leader development programs depending on leader level.
- Conduct follow up/follow through sessions for leaders who are enrolled in leader development programs (e.g. Pacesetter, ELM).
- Liaise with Governance and Licensing on the leader appointment documentation and processing.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of business administration, management, marketing, or the like
- At least 3-year experience in sales, marketing, business development, and the like; preferably with basic understanding of the life insurance industry;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills; organized, resourceful, results-oriented, strong work ethics, stakeholder and people management
- Willing to travel between in Luzon and Visayas areas
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Job Category: Agency Distribution
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippines