The position is responsible for executing marketing technology solutions to help enhance marketing campaigns and propositions as well as delivery of personalized customer experience by levering on the use of data analytics, platforms, and software applications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Execute marketing technology solutions by:
- Analyzing and translating marketing requirements to technical solutions
- Managing campaigns and coordinating related activities across internal and external partners
- Overseeing the design and delivery of the requirements to ensure adherence to the business objective
- Collaborating closely with IT and other key stake holders during the definition, sourcing, selection, and implementation stages of the marketing requirements.
2. Together with the Marketing Lead, help recommend platforms, applications and tools that will enhance campaign execution and personalize communications.
3. Together with the Marketing Technology Lead, help manage a marketing technology stack (e.g. Content Management System, Customer Relationship Management, Advertising Technology) to ensure that
- All technology solutions are integrated and optimized to drive overall performance and efficient spending
- Available data are collected, consolidated and accessible for analytics, insight and action
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Education – BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Analytics or BA/BS Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- General work experience – 3-4 years of relevant work experience focused on advertising or platform delivery, preferably from ad operations or eCommerce
- Tool experience – At least 1 year working experience of using marketing technology tool such as marketing automation, ad delivery platform (SSP, DSP, or DMP), or customer data platform
- Knowledge in digital marketing is required; must have experience in handling paid digital marketing campaigns
- Prior experience working in a SaaS-based company or marketing technology provider is a plus
- Has the ability to analyze data and come up with insights
- Excellent strategic and technical skills, highly creative, strong analytical abilities and excellent communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.