The Operations Business Analyst is a key member of the Operations Team supporting initiatives with system enhancements contributing to:
KPI uplift, GOE savings, improved customer experience, and systems issue resolution. He/She will work closely with the Operation’s business units to ensure integrity of the Operations’ key systems and processes, closing gaps, and ensuring controls are effective and satisfactory. As Operations Business Analyst, he/she oversees the accuracy and on time end-to-end delivery of supported projects, from requirements gathering until monitoring
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Operations’ business units in identifying process & system improvements by translating these into business requirements and user specifications.
- Perform business impact analysis based on enhancement requirements to check impacted processes, systems, and transactions. Manage scope and secure sign-off from key stakeholders.
- Assist the Operations’ business units in the completion of the Risk and Compliance requirements for project documentation (RCAT).
- Serve as the technical liaison between Operations business units and IT by communicating the business requirements and user specifications from Operations BUs. Ensure project timelines are aligned with established business priorities and commitments.
- Help the business units review the User Test Plan, including UAT test conditions and scripts to ensure alignment with business and user requirements. See to it that regression testing is incorporated and end to end testing is covered.
- Assist the business units in monitoring progress of User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Monitor and report issues to stakeholders that may impact delivery timelines & cost.
- Report project deficiencies and organize resources to determine action plans to resolve issues. Report and escalate for support to the Project Team when there are forecasted delays in the delivery.
- Assist the training team in the documentation of procedures and guidelines as impacted by the enhancement, especially those which has effect on customer servicing, and back-end processing. Conduct T3 training for trainers. Ensures timely release of System Enhancement Advisory to impacted stakeholders.
- Monitor project status from initiation until post implementation thru regular team reporting. Assist in the regular tracking of project benefits for ITPC reporting as needed.
- Lead resolution of reported production issues in Operations as assigned when issues occur.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate supervisor to help contribute to Ops KPIs and targets.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Any university degree or above from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 1 year BA work experience in gathering, analyzing, and creating user requirements
- Good knowledge of SDLC and Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good communication, conflict management, and relationship skills that can be applied to both IT and the Operations business units
- With preference to those with insurance or financial industry background, customer experience, and also familiarity with the BABOK Guide
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.