ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts a system architecture evaluation and collaborates with project
management and IT development teams to improve the architecture.
• Evaluates project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform
process re-engineering if required.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical
staff to recommend solutions to improve it. Informing various stakeholders about
any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
• Work closely with project development teams and provide supervision and
guidance to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
• Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
• Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes changes to the
• Resolving technical problems as they arise.
• Conduct independent research, interpret highly technical documents, draw valid
conclusions, develop technological solutions, take appropriate actions and/or make
appropriate recommendation related to complex IT problems.
• Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to
ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly.
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• To achieve KPI for system development according to agreed SLA
• To meet audit and compliance requirement at a “Need Minor Enhancement” level.
• To facilitate knowledge and skill development; and promote excellent performance
of the associates.
• Bachelor’s degree (S1) Degree in Technical/Information System/Other related
• At least 10 years’ experience in IT areas with 6 years in system analysis and
• Certifications/licenses (are an advantage):
• Proven professional experience in designing and implementing enterprise scale of
Policy Admin System, Accounting System, Compensation System and Customer
• Proven professional experience in working with enterprise scale of Sales
Distribution Mobile Application / Portal, Customer Mobile Application / Portal,
Enterprise Services Bus, Business Process Management, Enterprise Workflow, Data
Integration, B2B, B2C, Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, Data Quality, Anti Money
Laundering, Predictive Modelling, Electronic Identification System and Cloud
computing – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and
Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Knowledgeable in computer programming, database design, enterprise software,
operating systems, and hardware
• Conversant with Life/Asa, Java, .NET, Web Development, Database (SQL & No SQL)
• Fluent to communicate in English.
• Understand Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent Communication Skill
• Good analytical skill & can think out of the box.