1. Responsible for making sure that a company’s business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals
2. Responsible for identifying applicable technical standards to be followed on projects
3. Analyze all non-functional requirements, such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability of a product; and ensure that further product engineering will meet them
4. Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts a system architecture evaluation and collaborates with project management and IT development teams to improve the architecture
- Evaluates project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it. Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Work closely with project development teams and provide supervision and guidance to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing architecture.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Conduct independent research, interpret highly technical documents, draw valid conclusions, develop technological solutions, take appropriate actions and/or make appropriate recommendation related to complex IT problems.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- To achieve KPI for system development according to agreed SLA (Strategic/Project/Product/Maintenance/Enhancement/Regulatory)
- To meet audit and compliance requirement at a “Need Minor Enhancement” level.
- To facilitate knowledge and skill development; and promote excellent performance of the associates.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) Degree in Technical/Information System/Other related educations
- At least 10 years experience in IT areas with 6 years in system analysis and solutioning/design
- Certifications/licenses (are an advantage):
- Proven professional experience in designing and implementing enterprise scale of Policy Admin System, Accounting System, Compensation System and Customer Relationship Management
- Proven professional experience in working with enterprise scale of Sales Distribution Mobile Application / Portal, Customer Mobile Application / Portal, Enterprise Services Bus, Business Process Management, Enterprise Workflow, Data Integration, B2B, B2C, Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, Data Quality, Anti Money Laundering, Predictive Modelling, Electronic Identification System and Cloud computing – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Knowledgeable in computer programming, database design, enterprise software, operating systems and hardware
- Conversant with Life/Asa, Java, .NET, Web Development, Database (SQL & No SQL)
- Fluent to communicate in English
- Understand Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Good analytical skill & can think out of the box
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.